söndag 5 december 2010

Flyleaf - Remember to Live

We suck at updating.
But.
Yes, on Tuesday Flyleaf are releasing their EP Remember to live.

You can listen to the whole album on their Myspace but if you, like. Me lives outside of the US you won't be able to listen  to it : (

SO..
I found them on youtube. lol

Arise (Ben Moody Mix)
Although I like some of Ben's old work (hence Ev) I don't really like this, there is too much going on. Arise is such a beautiful song already.

Amy Says
So darn beautiful. Just.. listen to it.  <3

Okay
This song is better when it's heavier.  A bit too slow I think. Though it's beautiful. Lacey's voice is .. good, as usual, though it's a bit to much vibrato.

Justice and Mercy (Violent Love Version)
I've always loved the slow version of this song. It really expresses all emotions of the song. So perfect. 

Light in Your Eyes
Beautiful vocals, very clam. I really like it.

Dear My Closest Friend
Love that is starts out really clam, and the end kind of explodes.
The lyrics are really sweet. Cute song.

Believe in Dreams
Love this song. Always have.
The guitars, her voice, the lyrics. What's not to love?
This new version, is slower and more harmonic than the old one. Really suits the song.
The end... amazing!!

Overall a very nice album, but there is nothing that really stands out. Sadly. Though I'm definitely buying it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar